Come out support your colleagues from BCONE at the National Brownfield Conference in Chicago. Many BCONE members will be presenting and/or exhibiting. Stop by and say hello.
Alan Miller New Jersey Department of State, Office for Planning Advocacy, NJ Business Action Center will be a panelist on the "Can You Really Trust Those LSPs, LSRPs, and LEPs?" session on September 2 at 10:15 AM in Stevens Salon A-2.
Sue Boyle, of GEI Consultants, Inc., will be speaking at two Learning Lounges: "On the Urban Waterfront: The Benefits of Hiring Two Environmental Job Training Graduates for Utility Projects" on September 2, at 2:45pm in Steven's Salon B; and "Professional Associations as Brownfield Resources" on September 3, at 10:50am in Steven's Salon B.
Gary Rozmus, of GEI Consultants, Inc., is a panelist on the "Banking on Progress: Land Banks as Catalysts for Brownfields Redevelopment" session on September 2, at 4:15pm in the Waldorf Room.
Colleen Kokas, of the NJDEP, is a panelist on the "State Financial Redevelopment Strategies" session on September 2, at 4:15pm in the Williford Room.
Representatives from the New York City Mayor's Office of Environmental Remediation will be speaking in several sessions:
- 1 Sept, 4pm - Region 2 Open House. Daniel Walsh, City of New York (NYC Brownfields Initiatives Advance Social Equity), along with representatives from Camden, NJ and Groundwork USA. Location TBA
- 2 Sept, 10:45am - Equity, Equity, Where is the Equity? Daniel Walsh, City of New York. Location: Williford B/C
- 2 Sept, 10:45am - Keys to Sustaining a Local Brownfields Program. Lee Ilan, City of New York, & Mark Gregor, City Of Rochester. Location: Stevens Salon A-2
- 2 Sept, 5:30pm - Poster: Vacant Land Cleanup & Revitalization Initiative. Hannah Moore, City of New York. Location: Exhibit Hall poster gallery. Please come vote for your favorite!
- 3 Sept, 2:15pm - Local Government and Equitable Development: Policy, Strategies, and Community Best Practices. Daniel Walsh, City of New York. Location: Boulevard
- 3 Sept, 3:45pm - Brownfields Data Lab - An EPIC Application: Environmental Information and Community Engagement in NYC. Hannah Moore, City of New York. Location: Normandie Lounge
- 3 Sept, 3:45pm - Dishing the Dirt on Clean Soil: Reuse Opportunities. Samantha Morris & Daniel Walsh, City of New York. Location: Continental Ballroom A
- 4 Sept, 9:45am - Heard on the Hill: State and Federal Brownfields Policies. Mark McIntyre, City of New York. Location: Continental Ballroom A
- 4 Sept, 11:15am - Characterization for Cash: Financing Redevelopment in Urban and Rural Settings. Mark McIntyre, City of New York. Location: Williford B/C
Elizabeth Limbrick and Colette Santasieri from NJIT TAB will be presenting at the "Let's Talk TAB" session at 3:45 - 5:00 PM on September 3, 2015, in the Steven's Salon A-2. In addition, NJIT TAB will have office hours from 12:30 - 3:00 PM on September 3, 2015, in Salon A-5.
Elizabeth Limbrick and Colette Santasieri will also be participating in the Environmental Justice Caucus on September 1st from 6:30-9:30 PM at the Preston Bradley Hall in the Chicago Cultural Center, 78 East and the Area Wide Planning Grantee Meeting, September 1st from 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM at EPA Region V office 12th floor conference center, 77 West Jackson Blvd.
NJIT will be sharing booth #802 with other TAB providers (KSU, and CCLR).
Ramboll ENVIRON is exhibiting at booth #110.
GEI Consultants is exhibiting at booth #501.
Beth Barton, Esq. of Day Pitney; Michael Taylor of Vita Nuova; Lee Hoffman, Esq. of Pullman & Comley; and Leah Yasenchak and Michele Christina or BRS, Inc. are also speakers.