Becoming a member of Brownfield Coalition of the Northeast entitles individuals and companies to:
- Inclusion on the BCONE membership listing
- Receipt of regular newsletter eBlasts
- Reduced registrations fees at BCONE events
- Access to member-only industry news and legislative updates
- Tremendous opportunities for networking
- Participation in BCONE events and programs
- Participation in BCONE's Ask the Expert program for possible business leads
- Membership dues, event registration fees, advertising costs, and scholarship donations are tax deductible.
Becoming a member is easy. Click here to go to the Join BCONE page for a schedule of dues and to join on-line.
Have questions about membership? Contact our Membership Coordinator by clicking here.